18 November 2010

Productivity Feels So Good!

What a productive evening.  And I credit it to the GYM.  I'm as surprised as you are.  I've only been going to the gym for a couple weeks now.  I've been doing a good job of averaging three times a week.  And I've found that on the nights I stay home I end up sitting in front of the TV and ignoring everything...cleaning, laundry, paying bills.  But on the nights I go to the gym I actually get more done around the house even though I have less time at home.  Go figure! 

Tonight I spent about an hour at the gym.  Thirty minutes cardio and thirty minutes working on my legs.  I try to push myself as hard as I can while I'm there.  If I'm going to devote a total of two hours of my night to drive there, work out, and drive back...I'm going to make it worth my while!  And I can tell I did tonight.  It's that kinda sore, but so productive feeling.  And I'm going to sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment