19 November 2010

Food For Thought.

Ever wonder, how did I get here?  How did I gain these couple (or 20) of extra pounds?  How did I reach the point that I’m out of breath going up one flight of stairs?  How do I not eat any vegetables in an entire day?
Take responsibility.  These things don’t happen overnight, but it does not mean they were not preventable.  They happen.  They happen to you.  Do something about it.  It is in your control.
Did you know that eating one life saver (approximately 10 calories) everyday for one year causes one pound of weight gain if you don’t burn off those calories.  One lifesaver doesn’t sound like a lot and neither does one pound, but imagine that over 10 years or 20 years.  IT ADDS UP. 
Do you know what else adds up?  A small change.  So make one today.  Take a walk.  Eat a serving of vegetables.  Eat one square of chocolate instead of the whole bar.  It will make a difference in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment